One of my fellow Hoosier homeschoolers has given me the nod as a blogger who makes her think. I really appreciate that, as well as the nice things she said about my beloved email list! (I didn't write the self-aggrandizing description on the list page.)
The rules of this are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so everyone can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
So, I need to find five blogs that make me think, who have not, as far as I know, already been named. (If they've already been named, but haven't displayed the button, maybe this will get them to do it.)
1. Susan's Pendulum. This one is easy. I wanted her to blog because I knew that she would have a lot to say. Whether it's about homeschooling, theology, or any of the multitude of jobs that she does at home, it's bound to be interesting and well-said.
2.thinking-out-loud. I'm sure that the only reason that Pastor Stuckwisch doesn't have one of these on his blog is that his blog is fairly new. This is my new can't-miss blog. His posts are always thought-provoking.
3. A Round Unvarnish'd Tale is another relatively new blog that I've come to enjoy, written by a fellow homeschool mom.
4. Barbara Frank is an experienced homeschooling mom who brings a lot of common sense to her posts and her resources.
5. Chaplain to the World is one of the blogs most likely to send me off to read something else. There are days that visiting his blog challenges my lazy mind to think.